triqtraq – jam sequencer gets updated. Here’s what’s new:
- AudioShare Import/Export
- AIF file compatibility
- Triqtraq can be used upside down now on iPad
- Samples that got imported with AudioCopy or AudioShare get selected automatically for immediate import
- Loaded Kits get marked in the Kit browser
“Get 24 FREE Volca FM percution loops: http://www.albaecstasy.ro/volca-fm/
After 4 months of waiting since I pre-ordered it, my Volca FM arrived today! Didn’t expect this. And didn’t expect at all to sounds so good, so powerfull, so clear! Definetely it’s an amazing little box! And with the new update, which makes the Motion Sequence to be actually Smooth and to solve some bugs (that already jumped into my ears), Volca FM deserves its place on FM synthesis history.
Cons? Sure: polyphony, knobs too small and too close one of each other – when changing the program I always touch the Algoritm knob, no external control on velocity.
You can check my first attempt of using the Volca FM on my Soundcloud synths: https://soundcloud.com/albaecstasy“
Video published by Alba Ecstasy.
Ok it was a few days back, but it is here. Here’s what’s new:
- New sad mood based on Em pentatonic scale
- Added WAV file support for user samples
- Added option to use user samples only
- Auto-play generative engine tweaks
- In auto-play, current mood is shown – shady circle was confusing
- A few other small enhancements and fixes
“100% Atmegatron Odytron connected via midi from the control keyboard.
Video published by Dziam Bass.
“In this series of videos i show you how to make stuff with patchblocks. This time we will be building a simple LFO to modulate some stuff, HURRAH!.”
Video published by James Chip.
Korg Gadget on the app store: