VirSyn adds a new app to their stable, VoxSyn is here, the details are all here:
VoxSyn turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualizes your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
### Introductory offer for a limited time ###
VoxSyn is Audiobus compatible and can be used in the Input, Filter and Output slots in the Audiobus signal chain.
The output can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving
VoxSyn is on the app store at an introductory price of $6.99:
“Yesterday I met up with David Ventura (one of the Figure programmers) at Propellerhead HQ. We had a Jam session and I got so Inspired that I made this Psychedelic Trance flavored dual Figure jam when I got home.”
Video published by Jakob Haq.
Figure on the app store:
“Here are some things you might not know about the Bastl Instruments bitRanger patchable logic synth!
bitRanger demo video:
bitRanger in action:
More bitRanger info:
bitRanger manual with even more tips:
- LFO clock oscillator for rhytmical modulation
- VCO oscillator is synced to the HFO oscillator
- 4 modes of operation selectable by 2 switches
- built in speaker with volume control
- 9V DC center positive power supply input
- 9V battery compartment from the bottom
- up to 20mA power draw on headphones, up to 60mA with speaker (minimum 20 hours on battery)
- On /Off switch
- expansion connector
- package includes 3 photo resistors – make your oscillators respond to light by plugging these into the Bend socket”
Video published by The Tuesday Night Machines.
Vox Unit is a vocoder. You speak in the microphone, you play on the keyboard, and choir and vocal effects are produced.
Vox Unit was optimized to create realistic choir effects. You can also produce soloist voices or strange vocal effects with, that you’ll love to mix in you next musical production.
Listen to the short demo in the App Store, or to the longer version on our website to have an opinion on how Vox Unit sounds : all vocals were produced with Vox Unit, and only a global reverberation was added during the mix.
Several synthesis technologies were combinated to obtain this result, you’ll get a very original vocoder downloading this musical instrument. Many presets are included to simulate your musical inspiration.
Use a headphone when you play Vox Unit : be carefull about the feedback noises elsewhere.
Vox Unit includes MIDI and Inter App Audio protocols : the demo was recorded with Garage Band iOS for example.
Vox Unit costs $6.99 on the app store:
I know that this will make a few people very happy indeed. A bespoke remote for Orion? Good news indeed.
I haven’t been an Orion user for a long time, but when I was I did like it a lot.
Here’s the details of the app:
Orion Studio Mobile App is specifically designed to work with Antelope Audio’s Orion Studio 12-Mic Pres Audio Interface. The app will turn your iOS device into a professional audio interface remote control, allowing you to fully manage Orion Studio’s functionality. Both the producer and the recording artist will be provided with fast and easy access over all controllable features of the device.
Orion Studio Mobile App offers:
- Input/Output Selection
- Flexible Monitor Adjustment
- Input/Output Trim
- Independent HP Volume Selection
- Stereo Effects Selection
Orion Studio on the app store, it’s free:
DJDJ Mixing App 1.1.1 adds support for iTunes File Sharing, import from AudioShare, and Dropbox.
But there’s more to come too …
“Here are the Minisizer and bitRanger playing together, with additional sounds form the MicroGranny 2 and the Volca Beats Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
The bitRanger acts as sequencer and modulator for itself and the Minisizer. It feeds its audio into the Minisizer too, where it’s mixed with sweet analog waves and sent through the 24dB ladder filter. Additionally I’m launching samples from the MicroGranny. The Volca Beats is up on drum duty, synced to the bitRanger, although I’m also adding some percussion sounds from the bitRanger and Minisizer in later as well.
Anyware Instruments Minisizer Demo Video:
Bastl Instruments bitRanger Demo Video:
Questions or comments? Go ahead and post them below! 🙂 Thanks for watching! Check out my channel for more Synthesizer Music.
Audio gear used:
- Bastl Instruments bitRanger (logic computer)
- Anyware Instruments Minisizer (analog modular synth)
- Bastl Instruments MicroGranny 2.4 (granular sampler)
- Korg Volca Beats (drum machine)”
Video published by The Tuesday Night Machines.
Here’s what’s new in Remixlive …
- Ableton Link: jam in sync with other Link-compatible apps (Cross DJ Pro, another Remixlive, Ableton Live, etc.).
- New Essential FX pack: buy 4 FX and save 50% off their individual price.
- Record external audio from any iOS-compatible microphone or sound card into Remixlive.
- Improved sample collection: rename, delete & search any sample in your collection.
- Delete any factory sample pack and restore it through the in-app store.
- New info tab that displays sample’s instrument, BPM, beats, key & more.