VirSyn adds a new app to their stable, VoxSyn is here, the details are all here:
VoxSyn turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualizes your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
### Introductory offer for a limited time ###
VoxSyn is Audiobus compatible and can be used in the Input, Filter and Output slots in the Audiobus signal chain.
The output can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving
VoxSyn is on the app store at an introductory price of $6.99: