“Here are some things you might not know about the Bastl Instruments bitRanger patchable logic synth!
bitRanger demo video:
bitRanger in action:
More bitRanger info:
bitRanger manual with even more tips:
- LFO clock oscillator for rhytmical modulation
- VCO oscillator is synced to the HFO oscillator
- 4 modes of operation selectable by 2 switches
- built in speaker with volume control
- 9V DC center positive power supply input
- 9V battery compartment from the bottom
- up to 20mA power draw on headphones, up to 60mA with speaker (minimum 20 hours on battery)
- On /Off switch
- expansion connector
- package includes 3 photo resistors – make your oscillators respond to light by plugging these into the Bend socket”
Video published by The Tuesday Night Machines.