Just 10 days after the launch of Ruismaker the develop has put out the second update. Here’s what’s new:
- Fixed jumpy knobs (smoother/finer adjustments)
- New sound models
- New Factory kits
- Improved dynamics engine
- Categorization in sound list
- Improved automation handling
- Reduced CPU usage and minor fixes
“VoxSyn turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.”
Video published by VirSyn.
VoxSyn on the app store:
VirSyn adds a new app to their stable, VoxSyn is here, the details are all here:
VoxSyn turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualizes your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
### Introductory offer for a limited time ###
VoxSyn is Audiobus compatible and can be used in the Input, Filter and Output slots in the Audiobus signal chain.
The output can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving
VoxSyn is on the app store at an introductory price of $6.99:
“Yesterday I met up with David Ventura (one of the Figure programmers) at Propellerhead HQ. We had a Jam session and I got so Inspired that I made this Psychedelic Trance flavored dual Figure jam when I got home.”
Video published by Jakob Haq.
Figure on the app store:
“Here are some things you might not know about the Bastl Instruments bitRanger patchable logic synth!
bitRanger demo video:
bitRanger in action:
More bitRanger info:
bitRanger manual with even more tips:
- LFO clock oscillator for rhytmical modulation
- VCO oscillator is synced to the HFO oscillator
- 4 modes of operation selectable by 2 switches
- built in speaker with volume control
- 9V DC center positive power supply input
- 9V battery compartment from the bottom
- up to 20mA power draw on headphones, up to 60mA with speaker (minimum 20 hours on battery)
- On /Off switch
- expansion connector
- package includes 3 photo resistors – make your oscillators respond to light by plugging these into the Bend socket”
Video published by The Tuesday Night Machines.