A new drum synth that’s an AU and works with your favourite host. Here are the details:
The first drum synthesizer plugin for iOS. Works conveniently inside your sequencer and Audio Unit Instrument hosts so you can focus on making electronic music without app switching and screen juggling like before.
*IMPORTANT* Audio Units are plug-ins that need a compatible host app to work. Ruismaker has been tested to work beautifully with Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Modstep, AUM and MultitrackStudio.
- Audio Unit Instrument: making music on iOS doesn’t get more convenient
- Each sound is modeled using authentic analog and FM algorithms;
- Comes with dozens of unique customizable models, more to come
- Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly
- Emulates analog components, introducing subtle, natural fluctuations in the sound
- Replicates the Ruismaker Annabella hardware drum machine
- Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of Ruismakers simultaneously
- Has an extra compact 4″ UI mode; especially for iPhone SE and iPhone 5S
- Fully automatable parameters (requires host support)
- Fully MIDI controllable using MIDI CC
- Download the advanced guide on ruismaker.com for more details about parameter automation, available instruments and MIDI implementation
Do you have requests for new drum synth sounds that can be added to the available models? Let us know!
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPads (iPad 4, iPad Mini 2 and up) and iPhones (iPhone 5S and up) with iOS 9 and higher.
Ruismaker is on the app store costing $4.99: