“Teenage Engineering is focusing all of its manpower to development of their up and coming, in production OP-Z. A groundbreaking little musical pocket machine, which also will come with a solution for visuals. Here’s a unique and intimate meeting with David Mollerstedt, one of the lead developers of the OP-Z.”
Video published by CuckooMusic.
Here’s what’s new in Allihoopa’s Take Creative Vocal Recorder:
- Activity log! See activity on your pieces, such as when someone has liked one of your songs, followed you or left you a comment.
- Updated profile tab with more stuff. If you’re a fan of more stuff we recommend checking this out—you won’t be disappointed.
- Improved Facebook sign-up and login stability.
LaunchPad on the app store:
Launchpad for iPad on the app store:
It’s been a year since the last Ninja Jamm update and now 1.3 brings some very nice new features to try out. Here’s what’s new:
- Multi Screen Layout mode gives access to all functions at once (dbl tap on cogwheel icon)
- Universal app
- Works on Ipad Pro
- 64-bit compatible
- Various enhancements and fixes
“Here’s my remix of ruBRK’s Hard Times, which will be featured in his upcoming album Party Crashing. Please enjoy! =)”
Video published by Anthony Seeha.
“Written in flight. Recorded on iPad. Played on GeoShred”
Video published by Jordan Rudess.
GeoShred on the app store:
So Apple have updated GarageBand to version 2.1.1. Here’s what’s new:
- Quickly navigate long lists of Apple Loops using a new alphabetical sidebar
- Use Multi-Touch to select multiple regions simultaneously in the Tracks area
- Send songs as an audio file using AirDrop
- Share GarageBand songs via Mail as uncompressed audio
- Apply your own custom images to songs shared to YouTube and Facebook
- Support for Shared iPad in iOS 9.3
Having just posted about the update to Aleph Looper, Infinite Looper gets the same treatment mostly. Here’s the detail:
Added in scale-based keyboards; in addition to the standard piano layout, you can now select keyboards based on many popular scales, or customize the notes as you like. The keyboard can also be transposed easily.
A bug which could cause dropped or stuck notes when using the internal synthesizer has been fixed.