Here’s a very curious looking app, in fact, something I’d really like to try out. For now here’s the app’s description …
TextMusic is a quick-notate App based on Jianpu ( Numbered musical notation ), all musical sheet elements are composed of texts. It build-in 89 kinds of instrument, and support up to 32 voice parts.
- Rational designed keyboard for quick notation.
- Build-in 89 Instruments sound
- Export and share with MIDI, PNG, PDF, TXT
- Support Multi-parts, Chords, Tuplets, Portamento, Loops..
- Musical Tags
- Varying tempo, Varying Volume, Varying Instrument..
- Font adjustment
- Color adjustment
- Automatic layout notes by inputing bar-line
- Playback, Select, Copy, Cut, Paste, Undo
- Friendly UI
Please learn more in “Settings” – “Help” – “Reference Manual”
What’s New in version 1.1:
1. Also supports non-retina devices.
2. Minor bug fixes.
TextMusic costs $6.99 on the app store: