“The Hear app is an amazing way to listen to the world. It harmonizes your listening experience which helps you to be less distracted and stressed. Hear gives you unlimited control over real-world sound. Simply plug in your existing headphones and listen through one of the 7 free filters!”
Video published by RjDjme.
So is this something new coming from RJDJ? After all these years? That would be great, I mean anything would be great coming from RJDJ.
“The Thingamagoop 3000 has extensive MIDI input and output functionality over USB and DIN using the included dongle.
Preorders for the first run end May 1st.
Video published by Bleep Labs.
I really want one of these now!
If you know NOIZ then you’ll know it’s an awesome app for making music for just about anyone and it’s doing a great job of democratising music creation. Now it’s on Product Hunt! And it needs your vote! So go vote it up right now!
Click here to vote it up.
If you don’t know NOIZ then you can find it on the app store by clicking below (then go and vote it up)!
“At Superbooth 16, Musik App Manufaktur – a coalition of iOS music app developers – were demonstrating their support for the new Ableton Link standard by jamming with their apps, synced with Link.
From Synthtopia’s Superbooth 16 coverage:
Video published by Synthtopia.
Apps in the Musik App Manufaktur alliance:
I think I must have missed this app when it first arrived last week. But I’ve caught up with it now. Here are the details:
Zen Musical Harmonizer ZMH-1 is a vocal/instrument harmonizer app. ZMH-1 has four different ways to interact with harmony (one at a time):
- Playable Harmonizer–Play different chord buttons (Major, Major 6, Major 7, minor, minor 6, minor 7) to transform your one note into harmony in real time.
- Pseudo-Smart Harmonizer–Reads your monophonic input signal (guitar, voice, etc.) and generates the correct harmony notes based on the chosen key.
- Shifter–Shift your signal with a choice of intervals.
- Octave–Makes your signal sound huge with up-to-five octaves per single note played or sung.
- ZMH-1 is ready to be used in the studio and on stage. Use it with “real” music gear or alongside your other iOS music creation apps.
- Audiobus (Third-Party App)
- Inter-App Audio
Make your harmony a Zen experience.
Requires headphones. Use either a microphone or instrument adapter. Audio will stop when screen locks. Go to Settings–>General–>Auto-Lock and choose Never for uninterrupted audio.
Zen Musical Harmonizer ZMH-1 is at an introductory Sale Price of $1.99 (33% Off Regular Price $2.99)
“Yuri Turov has created an iPad synthesizer app that takes touch to another level of musical interaction. Shoom is a three part synthesizer with an X/Y approach for playing notes and modulating the sounds. Each of the three synth parts has their own set of two oscillators, a noise generator, an amplitude envelope, a filter, a filter envelope, LFO modulation parameters, and two effects (reverb/delay). These parameters can be controlled via midi
The following video is a quick preview of the factory presets that come with Shoom. There are four banks of presets bundled with Shoom including the factory set you hear in this video.
DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO SAMPLES FROM THIS VIDEO HERE:
Video published by iPadLoops.
Shoom on the app store:
Sparkle gets a big update in version 1.3. Here’s what’s new:
- Link integration, find out more about Link at http://ableton.com/link
- New SYNC for LFO and Sequencer
- New Stereo/High precise DSP
- New Formant Move Parameter
- New Input Spectroscope view
- New iCloud Drive and Document Picker for Presets and Files
- MIDI Clock improved
- Improved Toggle Interaction
- Audiobus latest SDK update
- Midibus 1.35
- Bluetooth Audio IO support
- Bluetooth MIDI LE Support
- Added Preset Manager ‘Open In…’ Support
- Added Preset Manager ‘Sends the audio files used from the Bank’
- Added File Manager ‘Send E-Mail’ Support
- Audio Engine Optimisation
- iPad Pro UI fixed
“there is coming a RST input in midi sequencer module so its able to sync via ableton link too ….. and it works on old iPad2 ;-)”
Video published by sven braun.
zMors Modular on the app store: