They told us what was coming in iMPC Pro 1.5 and it’s here now. This is what’s in it:
- Overall Improved performance, stability and quality, bug fixes.
- New Auto mode found in Slice Loop. This automatically detects your sample’s transients for quick slicing and provides a good alternative to Grid mode.
- New BitCrusher effect called “W-Crusher”. Look for it under the per-pad parameters FX next to St. Louis Drive distortion and Ring-a-Ding ringmod.
- Updated with AudioCopy SDK 3.2 which removes the need for you to tap AudioCopy notifications to complete copy. Other apps supporting AudioCopy SDK will need to update to 3.2 SDK to remove this tap notification to copy feature.
- New MIDI Learn feature lets you easily map your MIDI controllers.
- Updated Ableton Link to the most recent version.