“Shows how to export a player from Wotja, import it into Noatikl 3, add some delay, lfo modulate it and then export from Noatikl and back into Wotja. Voila! Wotja then plays its melody through a custom Noatikl player and you can export this wotja. With this method you can then use Wotja as a generative music publishing system!”
“This video shows how to create a custom Noatikl piece (in Noatikl 3 for iOS) starting from a template illustrating a number of techniques; then to export to clipboard and import into Wotja as a custom Backing; then how to tweet that wotja which can deploy a Wotja Player or not, as required. Finally it shows how that tweeted wotja can be played in Wotja FREE.”
Videos published by Intermorphic.
Wotja on the app store:
Noatikl on the app store:
SynthMaster Player gets an update to version 1.1.3 and adds support for Link and more. Here’s what’s in this update:
- compiled with the latest Audiobus SDK
- added Ableton Link support
- added Bluetooth Midi support
- fixed a bug that prevented purchasing Factory Presets (pro upgrade)
- fixed crash when used with Auria DAW
- fixed Midi tempo sync issue
Don’t forget to check the ‘Apps supporting Link‘ page for more apps that support Ableton’s Link technology.
SynthMaster Player on the app store:
Buttercup Bitcrush gets updated to version 1.1 and brings us:
- DSP improvements.
- Native presets
- Audio Unit support
Buttercup Bitcrush on the app store:
“New free update– iMPC Pro version 1.5 coming soon!
Our newest update, version 1.5, focuses on bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance since iOS 9 with some awesome bonus features. Here’s what you can expect:
– MIDI Learn so you can map your controller more easily.
– Slice Loop Auto mode, which automatically detects all transient markers.
– Improvements to MPC Desktop Export. You can now export slice loops as patch phrases, among other things.
– Latest version of the Ableton Link SDK.
– Latest version of AudioCopy (3.2), which improves workflow.
– Bonus feature: Bit-Crusher in the pad effects, which has a digital distortion effect on your sounds, adding some crunch and fuzz.
– And our new Public Beta Program, which allows our users to participate in exclusive pre-release testing of iMPC Pro. We really want your feedback so contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in applying as a Beta Tester.
Don’t forget to look for more upcoming detailed videos on the features mentioned in this video!
iMPC Pro Log showcases the latest features from the freshest development build of iMPC Pro, the premiere beat production iPad app from Akai Professional and Retronyms.”
Video published by Retronyms.
iMPC Pro on the app store:
There’s always the possibility that you hadn’t heard about this as yet. Well Arturia have brought us Spark to the iPad, that is Mr NLog has to be precise! You can find all the app details for iSpark here, and a grand set of intro videos here.
Another reminder about the other app sale Korg have with the new version of the iDS-10. In case you missed it, this is what’s new in iDS-10:
- iPad support: Now goes universal app with support for iPhone and iPad
- Audio Export: SoundCloud, AudioCopy, Dropbox and iTunes File Sharing support
- PLUS mode that brings massive expansion (In-app purchase): double the number of synthesizers (from 2 to 4) and Voice Synths (from 1 to 2). Also, sound edit during song playback and a 12 track sequencer give you higher levels of music creation and performance
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
What’s more they’ve added a ‘Plus’ option to the app as an IAP.
The app as a whole is on sale, and down from $19.99 to $9.99 until the 23rd of Feb.
Earlier in the week Korg brought us Gadget 2.0 and made it universal. If you missed it, here’s what they put in the latest version:
- iPad Pro support: Stunningly powerful music production
- iPhone support: Make tracks wherever you are (iPhone 6 recommend)
- Universal support: A single purchase provides support for iPad/iPhone/iPad Pro
- iCloud synchronization: Keep up to date by sharing song data between devices
- Insert effects: EQ and compressor added to each track of the mixer
- Arpeggiator: Provided on all keyboard-type gadgets
- Chord trigger: Provided on all polyphonic keyboard-type gadgets
- Sequencer enhanced, with Undo/Redo function added
- Sequencer enhanced, with zooming using pinch gesture added
- Sequencer enhanced, with one-finger scroll mode (switching in the settings)
- Numerous improvements made for enhanced ease of use. More details at http://support.korguser.net/
And don’t forget that the app is down from its usual $39.99 to $19.99 until the 23rd of Feb.