“Audulus 3 is a monstrous modular synth, but it can also be a lot of fun! In this video I attempt to show you how to make a complex patch using simple building blocks. It’s February Album Writing Month, so I’m making a patch that will write a whole album for me. If you enjoyed this please consider supporting this series by sponsoring them on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/discchord“
Video published by Tim Webb.
Audulus on the app store:
Now getting Link into something like Lemur would be really useful …
Lemur on the app store:
Just to let you know that I’ve updated the page with apps that support Ableton’s Link technology as there’s a couple of new apps that I needed to put in there.
I thought you’d want to know, especially if you haven’t been there for a while now.
In version 1.3 Dedalus got:
- Ableton Link in integration, find out more about Link at http://ableton.com/link
- New SYNC for LFO and Sequencer
- New iCloud Drive and Document Picker for Presets and Files
- MIDI Clock improved
- Improved Toggle Interaction
- Audiobus latest SDK update
- Midibus 1.35
- Bluetooth Audio IO support
- Bluetooth MIDI LE Support
- Added Preset Manager ‘Open In…’ Support
- Added Preset Manager ‘Sends the audio files used from the Bank’
- Added File Manager ‘Send E-Mail’ Support
- Audio Engine Optimisation
Dedalus on the app store: