Here’s the app’s description:
Rytmik Lite Chiptune Synthesizer is an ultimate tool for chiptunes and oldschool gaming music creation allowing you not only to play with wavetable synthesizer but also to create music clips or whole songs.
Rytmik allows you to share your songs with other users through the Rytmik Cloud and can also serve as a music player for songs uploaded on Rytmik Cloud with it. On top of that, users can exchange their songs and cooperate on their composing.
Once your work is complete, you can save it in WAV format to local storage.
And that’s not all!
Every instrument is a wavetable synthesizer. With the advanced effect module, you have more power to shape sounds with the ADSR envelope, vibrato, portamento, noise shaper, or digital delay. Drawable waveform synth module allows users to draw and modify their own wave and use it as a sample oscillator – with that you can use Rytmik as a sonically unique chiptune synthesizer.
Rytmik Lite with Rytmik Cloud will of course include more features and additions to the popular series to enrich your experience with playing with sounds and creating music on the go.
- Share your songs via Rytmik Cloud
- Export your music in the WAV format or export to AudioShare
- A drawable waveform synth module
- Advanced effects like the ADSR Envelope, Digital Delay, Noise Shaper and more
- Almost every effect parameter can be modulated via the step sequencer
- Simple and intuitive yet powerful interface
- Rytmik is a powerful chiptune station
Rytmik on the app store, for $5.99: