“ElliottGarage presents EGDR808, a drum machine that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80′s.
Its realistic and clear interface recalls the analog machine from the past, for all the vintage fanatics.
You can play with the rythm presets included or you can create your own pattern.
- Interface like the real drum machine from the 80’s
- 16 steps sequencer
- 12 programmable rythm patterns and 4 fills patterns
- Auto fill in every 2, 4, 8, 12 or 16 pattern
- Save the pattern you’ve created and play your songs
- Manual Play, Pattern Write and Pattern Clear mode
- Drumkit pieces parameters control (tuning, decay and snappy)
- Song Mode page (swipe to left to open)
- Swing and tap tempo
- Inter App Instrument
- Core MIDI (network session, controller esterni, inter app midi)
- Ableton Link
- Export with iTunes, mail or MAPI Audio Copy
- Korg Wist sync”
Video published by ElliottGarage.
EGDR808 on the app store: