So today, apart from a bunch of apps that have added Link, we now have a completely new version of SoundPrism that is built for Link. Interesting!
Here’s what to expect in SoundPrism Link Edition …
SoundPrism Link Edition is the newest incarnation of the award winning SoundPrism app. Link Edition integrates flawlessly into the new Ableton Link workflow with a totally redesigned sound engine that syncs with other Link enabled apps.
Play full arrangements of bass, harmony and melody with just one tap – in sync with all other Link enabled apps.
- Breathtaking multi-timbral sound engine with massive polyphony and great-sounding effects. SoundPrism Link Edition’s sounds are hand-crafted by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng to work beautifully with each other.
- Innovative and improved chord input system: effortlessly play inversions and chord progressions while focusing on your track, not on the music theory behind it.
- A ribbon controller for live manipulation of the built-in effects – all in sync with other Ableton Link enabled apps.
- Interactive tutorial system: SoundPrism walks you through its interface and teaches you how to play.
- Supports Audiobus including state saving.
- Supports Core MIDI. You can even split bass, chords and melody by routing different MIDI channels to different MIDI enabled apps or devices.
SoundPrism Link Edition is in the app store now priced at $4.99 (£3.99):
And don’t forget to take a look at the ‘Apps Supporting Link‘ page for more apps which have Link.