Another synth for you to try out on your iPad, Analog Synth X is free on the app store, don’t know about any IAPs as yet.
What’s interesting is that this has been made using AudioKit 3.0, and is on that site as an example of what you can do with the framework. I wonder if other developers will pick it up and see what they can do with it?
Anyway, here’s the app store description …
Matt Fecher’s analog synthesizer for iPad created entirely with the new AudioKit 3.0 framework.
Get the full source code now from the AudioKit website at audiokit.io.
- 5-Voice Virtual Analog Polysynth
- Dual Morphable VCO Oscillators
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator
- FM Oscillator w/ Mod
- Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
- Free-running LFO w/ 4 waveforms
- Multi-tap (Ping-Pong) delay
- 4-Pole Vintage Modeled Filter
- ADSR Envelope
- MIDI in for notes
- Detune Oscillators by Semitone & Hz
- Hold & Mono modes for keyboard
- Noise generator
- 8-Bit Crusher
Analog Synth X on the app store: