Well it probably comes as little surprise to you, it comes as only a small surprise to me that another modular joins the ranks of Audulus, Jasuto, zMors Modular, and AnalogKit. Modular is popular and people love it. So here’s KQ MiniSynth, and it’s universal too.
Here are the app’s details:
The maximum number of modules you can set is 100! ..Of course it depends on your device’s ability. You can install 10 Oscillators, make 10 series FM Modulators, and so on as you want.
- External MIDI (e.g. iRig MIDI) is Supported.
- Inter-App Audio is Supported.
This app implements the follow modules.
- Oscillator Type A (Frequency Modulation)
- Oscillator Type B (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Super Saw Oscillator
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- White Noise Generator
- 4 Channel Mixer
- Voltage-Controlled Amplifier
- Sample-and-Hold Amplifier
- Envelope Generator Type A
- Envelope Generator Type B
- Inverting Circuit
- Logical And (Series Switch)
- Logical Or (Parallel Switch)
- Maximum/Minimum Selector
- V/Oct Vibrator
- Keyboard Level Scaling
- Ring Modulator
- Voltage-Controlled Filter (LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF)
- Delay Effector
- Reverb Filter
The app was tested on iPod touch 4G, iPhone 5s, iPad 2, and iPad mini 3.
The Recommended Minimum Device: iPhone 5, iPad 2, or newer.
If you feel noisy or slow, try to decrease polyphony and increase buffer size on Settings.app.
The app costs $3.99 (£2.99) on the app store.