Here’s what’s new in midiSequencer 1.12:
- Complete rework of all graphics to allow retina iPhone 4,5,6,6+ screen resolutions – including zoom feature (+ button on extreme left)
- Retina enabled.
- Now contains code to be fully multi-threaded – needed for new upcomming clip sequencer app which can run 20 instances.
- New midiFX – Rotator – a chord with rotating middle note
- Latest Audiobus sdk 2.2.2
- Improved touch
- Transpose now ranges from -24 to +24
- Set the Start & End of sequence using [ & ] buttons
- Improved midiFx blurred graphics
- Moved Shift L/R to reset menu
- Midi Fx – Echo – now allows 2 decimal places in gain (0.00 to 2.00)
- Double tap tempo slider brings up panel to enter integer tempo (like Transpose slider)
- Added new hardware midi CC mappings : moog Sub 37, moog Sub Phatty and Analog 4.
- Increased bank snapshots to 100 (from 40). Added new < button on performance panel to scroll backwards
Plus some fixes too …
- Bug Fixes Was not playing first step on SLAVE start
- Was not able to save to slot 11
- Was not resetting %probability to 100% when reset all done
- MidiFx – Echo – fixed issue with echo note off – only apparent on monosynths
- Removed WIST – it wasn’t working anyway
- OMAC disabled in IOS9 – awaiting fix from MidiBus as IOS9 security limits access to other apps.
- Transpose only loaded from snapshot if Include Controls enabled – was always doing this.