Which is going to be completely awesome isn’t it!
Yonac have made their Steel Guitar app free for a while to celebrate the 2.2 version arriving. 2.2 includes:
- Optimized for iPad Pro
- Addresses sample rate compatibility issue with certain new devices
- Provides both landscape orientations
- Other improvements, fixes & optimizations
“Synthesized Throat singing! In this modulation tutorial, I am showing you a way to simulate throat singing with a synthesizer.”
“Generative patch, Expert Sleepers FH-1 converting 4 pitch/gate pairs from Nodebeat and sequencing:
- Square = Mutable instruments Peaks (DMC firmware) random kick
- Red circle = Mutable instruments Braids ‘Harm’ algorithm
- Green circle = Mutable instruments Braids ‘wtx4’ algorithm
- Blue circle = Intellijel Shapeshifter chords processed by Shelves”
FourTrack has been updated for the first time in just over a year. I’m really pleased to see that it’s now iOS9 compliant, and getting fixes too.
- Fixed issues with Dropbox sign-in and upload/update.
- Fixed audio artifacts in Metronome on 32-bit devices.
- Updated for iOS 9
- Added AudioCopy 3: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 3 enabled apps.
- Added support for upcoming GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini
A new little controller for your iPad is a trigger based sequencer for MIDI instruments.
FREE UNTIL 1st December
- 4 rows with individual clock division, velocity, gate, note selection and mute on/off.
- Allows to sequence any device that understands MIDI.
- Internal (60-200 BPM)/external clock.
- Adjustable row priority.
- Create groovy sequences on the fly!
trigger seq is free on the app store: