Here’s what’s new in MultitrackStudio for iPad 2.3:
- Pianoroll, drum and score editors now feature handles for manipulating selected notes. The handles appear at the bottom and right hand side of the editor. There’s a “Handles for MIDI notes” option in the Preferences pane.
- Editors: the SEL menu now has a ‘Find Selected Part’ option.
- MIDI editors: ‘Merge’ option is now called ‘Merge Paste’.
- Some minor MIDI editing improvements.
- iOS 9: Audiobus connection panel appears on the left, so it doesn’t interfere with Slide Over.
- iOS 9 fix: Pro Extension didn’t become available after purchase or restore.