Something new for all you Volca Sample owners. A new Controller app called simply … “Volca Sample Controller”. Here are the details …
Play a beautiful tune on your beloved volca sample!
This app send all volca sample available MIDI CC and note on/off command from your iOS devices. The CC commands are send real time to the volca as you adjust on your iPhone or iPad. The Copy and Paste makes it easy to build the parts. Each part remembers the 12 parameter settings. The app has an octave from 3 to 5.
- iPhone 5 and above
- a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter from Apple
- a USB to MIDI cable ($10 at amazon or your local IT shop)
- I am committed to support this app. First you are guarantee to be able to play melody on your volca sample via your iPhone or iPad. Second, you will be able to save 9 parts of parameter settings. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- At least 3 Octave of notes
- Automatic remember 10 parts of settings
- 12 MIDI knob settings
- Copy and Paste for the parts
- Similar layout design to Korg Volca Sample
- Note On/Off for 3 Octave at default note value C4
- Sample Start Point for 0 to127 at default value 0
- Sample Length for 0 to 127 at default value 127
- Sample Hi Cut for 0 to 127 at default value 64
- Pitch Speed for -63 to 63 at default value 0
- Pitch EG Int for -63 to 63 at default value 0
- Pitch Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
- Pitch Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
- Amp Level for 0 to 127 at default value 127
- Amp Pan -63(L) to 63(R) at default value 0
- Amp Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
- Amp Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
Use your phone to play samples at different pitches. The 9 parts corresponds to 9 different samples. Use it to play beautiful tune with a range of 3 octave. Play as you are in a performance. There are 9 parts in the app. Each part will trigger a different sample in volca sample. Each part has its 12 parameter settings (including one octave which volca sample does not have). Quickly build a part from another part’s parameters using the copy and paste feature.
Volca Sample Controller costs $6.99.