A new app from Wooji. No idea of what it is, but I think it’ll be great whatever!
An amazing site and resource, here’s to another 10 years of Matrixsynth.
I’ve been using this app with a Theremini for a while now and it is a very good addition to the hardware. So if you have one, you should check out this app.
Get the most out of your Theremini with ThereMIDI a unique controller and patch editor.
ThereMIDI allows full real-tim control of the following parameters:
- VCO waveform, transpose, wavetable scan rate and more
- VCF cutoff frequency, resonance, filter type and key tracking
- Various modulations
- Advanced delay controls including effect mix, delay time and feedback
- Store and load presents on your iOS device
- Store presets to your theremini
ThereMIDI comes with a built in 16step mod sequencer. Sequence filter cutoff, resonance type and more. Even sequencing pitch is possible.
In this mode ThereMIDI converts CC data into MIDI notes making it possible to use the Theremini to play other synths. A built-in quantizer makes playing fun and easy to learn, users can choose from a variety of scales.
ThereMIDI costs $4.99 on the app store, and it’s worth every penny
What’s new in MultitrackStudio for iPad:
- Master Limiter effect now has RMS output level meter.
- Pianoroll: selected notes which are long enough get resize grip to move start of note (in addition to the one at the end of the note).
- Pianoroll: notes that are too high/low to appear in the pianoroll appear dimmed above/below the pianoroll while scrolling vertically.
- Score editor: notes shorter than current grid can be added/moved accurately without having to change the grid first.
- Supports MIDI via Bluetooth LE (MultitrackStudio acts as Central, so it can connect to Peripherals)
- External MIDI Instruments, Virtual MIDI and IAA Instruments: no pitch bend range messages are sent if the pitch bend range is set to zero. Can be useful if the instrument uses controllers 100/101 for something other than RPNs.
- Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored note-offs with certain soundfonts. You’ll have to re-import these soundfonts.
- Better handling of some out-of-storage-space situations.
- Now requires iOS 8 or newer.
- Various bug fixes.
“Video for Mercuriall Audio Software.
Signal Chain – Godin Session Custom (seymour duncan little ’59) – Apogee Jam – iPad Air”
What’s new in Everest : Audio Looper:
- Fixed recent audio/UI freezing issue. Everest now more frequently changes its audio state to match recently connected or disconnected hardware.
- Recording mode can now be cancelled by pressing Undo. The previous loop state will be restored. If the loop was empty before Recording it will go back to being empty, ready for new recordings.
- New MIDI CC “Allow Zero Value” MIDI settings switch causes Everest to ignore or not ignore CC values of 0 as valid toggle presses. This is useful for some MIDI controllers that toggle between zero and non-zero CC values for every press of the respective switch.
- Updated Audiobus code and library to latest version of the SDK 220.127.116.11.
- Minor fix: MIDI global play/pause would silence output when used multiple times.