Zillidrone Free turns up so you can check out the app and see if it’s for you or not. I do like these kinds of trial version apps. They’re useful for trying out stuff.
Here’s the details for Zillidrone Free:
Get the full version to unlock features:
- save projects
- loops and tracks recording
- MIDI in/out
- Audiobus and Inter-App audio
Zillidrone is a sample-based groovebox for creating, performing and interacting with 32-step sequences for snares, kicks, hi-hats, sampler and two multioscillator synthesizers. With Zillidrone you can easily create, modify, save sequences and arrange them on the fly during a live performance. Use drum pads for making extra drum shots over the saved drum patterns. Shuffle samples, randomize patterns, use synth preset sequencers, apply DSP effects with automations to produce a wide range of sound transformations for your composition. Upload your own samples and use the magic of randomization without any editing to discover more ideas for your music. Record loops or full tracks in real-time, export recordings to other applications or share them via dropbox or email.
- Drum machine and drum pads for real-time groove production with 4 types of touches. Tap or swipe drum pads within different areas to produce different shots.
- Change samples manually or shuffle samples randomly during performance.
- Two oscillator synth with 5 presets, preset sequencers and automations for each controller.
- Sampler with piano keyboard (6 octaves).
- 5 real-time DSP effects: distortion, free verb, pitch shifter, wah-wah, ring modulator , one non-realtime “looper” effect and global delay effect.
- Mixer for panning and sending to global delay effect for each instrument and DSP effect.
- Arrangement editor for storing 16 different scenes. Each scene saves all states of controls, sequences, automations. You can change scenes manualy, randomly or create a song arrangement.
- Included library of 397 samples (99 per each drum instrument and 100 for sampler).
- In-app sample packs creation tool. Record audio input to create your own sample packs.
- Upload sample packs (wav, aif, aiff formats) via iTunes and assign them to each instrument separately.
- Demo projects, help and video tutorial are included.