Here’s what’s new in Koushion MIDI Step Sequencer:
- Added a new playback mode: random.
- Control change automation no longer “animates” smoothly between values by default. This is now a per-layer setting.
- Restructured the settings view, and re-labled several buttons to make their scope more clear.
- Tempo is now a project-level setting, rather than a global setting.
- Bug fix: All global settings are now saved across app restarts.
- Bug fix: Attempting to copy a scene no longer results in a swap.