Here’s what’s new in my favourite swiss army knife for audio, AudioShare:
- Add option to keep recorder open after finished recording.
- Trashcan: deleted files first goes to special ‘Trash’ folder, delete them there again to really delete them.
- Hardware Audio settings for mic gain, buffer size and measurement mode.
- IAA node selector: add toggle for sort by name (default) and last used.
- Show Size now shows number of files in folder (including subfolders).
- Allow snap-to-beat while zoomed in.
- Trim & Fade: make handles a bit more visible.
- Auto select all text when renaming or creating file.
Other fixes and tweaks:
- Fix unresponsive library after edit on iPhones running iOS 7.
- Fix weird Library button on iPad running iOS7 when started in Portrait mode.
- Try to open file as audio if unknown filename extension, brings back ability to play audio from some video files.
- Fix document provider extension layout issues on iOS 8.3.
- Updated Audiobus SDK, connection panel should now work on iOS 8.3.
- Stop preview when leaving current folder.
- Don’t crash when deleting large file before waveform display finished reading.
- Don’t auto-open file after music library import.
- Show error message if recording stopped due to error.