Here’s the list of what’s new in Auxy: Beat Studio …
- New synth and effects (partnership with Sonic Charge)
- New sounds included for free
- Upload and share links to your tracks
- New pump feature for “side chain” effects
- Chromatic editing added in addition to scales
- Precision editing options now included for free
- Lots of improvements to design and performance
But I think it’s worth looking at a couple of these in a bit more detail:
So Auxy have a new synth and FX partnership with Sonic Charge, that’s pretty cool actually and I think we can expect to see more coming from this synth engine in future updates, plus there are new sounds included for free.
Uploading and share links to tracks, now that’s a step forward in of itself. I remember asking Henrik, the founder of Auxy about when he was going to start a new SoundCloud. Could this be the start? There’s an interesting thought for you.
Now, if you don’t know Auxy, go grab it now, you won’t be disappointed!
To celebrate the latest version of “iAudioGate”, we offers 50% discount on the regular price until July 31!
Enjoy audiophile fidelity from your iPhone. Nearly a decade of AudioGate innovation has led KORG to create the finest high -resolution music player: iAudioGate.
KORG was one of the first to realize the potential of high-resolution audio sound, delivering DSD (Direct Stream Digital) in a series of acclaimed recording and playback products. From rack-type recorders for professional studios to portable USB DAC playback devices, combined with powerful format conversion software, Korg is recognized as a world leader in DSD hardware and software technology.
AudioGate, the powerful DSD and audio format conversion software launched in 2006, has since become a blockbuster success boosting the awareness of DSD which had been previously known only to high-end users. AudioGate now has an overwhelming share in the DSD player and audio format software world.
Now, KORG will introduce a high-resolution music player fully loaded with the AudioGate player engine and customized as an iPhone app – iAudioGate. Besides immaculate sound quality, the application incorporates important features such as physically adjustable graphic equalizer all accessible through a stylish user interface. iAudioGate delivers faithful reproduction of the sound intended by musicians and engineers in a comfortable and reassuring playback environment.
Create, record, and listen to amazing high quality sound made possible by KORG, one of the leading experts in sound and winner of Best App in 2014 (Japan) from Apple.
- Incorporates a high-quality sound playback engine equivalent to AudioGate, the leading DSD player-converter software.
- Plays a wide range of audio file types, including high-resolution audio, DSD, FLAC, WAV, MP3, etc.
- Easy to adjust high-definition graphic equalizer.
- Intuitive and stylish interface fully exploiting the power of your iPhone.
- Upsampling function enables reproduction of your favorite music with higher quality.
- Enables wireless smart forwarding of audio from Mac / Win (via AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox etc.)
- Flexible remote control via a dedicated Apple Watch app.
The app costs £7.99 at the moment.
LOOPIMAL from Lucas Zanotto on Vimeo.
This is just so lovely to look at I can’t help but think it would be wonderful for small children to play with. So if you have any of those then you should consider it. Here’s what Loopimal has to say about itself …
Build loops! Create sequences! Compose music!
LOOPIMAL is a building kit of handcrafted animations and sounds.
The possibilities of creations and compositions are endless.
With an intuitive fun gesture they can create sequences for different animals.
The content is on melodic, rhythmic or movement bases.
There is no goal, no wrong or right, it’s a safe kit for creation.
Note: We strongly recommend to play LOOPIMAL on iPhone 4s and newer, iPod touch 5th gen, or iPad 2 and newer.
LOOPIMAL costs $2.99 on the app store
Interesting news over at Musical Android on what’s happening with FL Studio Mobile. If you use the app and didn’t know about this then it’s worth taking a read.
Whilst it isn’t actually massive, it is a nice couple of new features, especially so soon after TC-Performer, so here’s what’s new in TC-Data 1.2.3:
- Transposition scales for simple chords (Major, Minor, 7th, etc.)
- Better ‘Started Moving’ and ‘Stopped Moving’ trigger performance
- Note Filter errors fixed
- Patch organization crashes fixed
You should really check out Disschord as it’s now crossed post 5,000 which is a really great milestone to hit.