The excellent SoundScaper has been updated to version 1.3. Here’s what’s new:
- Advanced control panel by double tap on the sound sources in mixer.
- Eight band equalizer for each sound source.
- LP and HP filters in reverb for each sound source.
- Additional reverb algorithm modes for sound sources.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new with Filtatron:
- Added support for landscape orientation on the iPad
- Replaced iOS settings section with an in-app settings menu on the About panel
- Added support for enabling/disabling background audio operation
- Added ‘auto’ audio input setting to let Filtatron automatically decide what the most appropriate audio input device is
- Fixed knobs slew rate setting, it wasn’t being used by most of the knobs
- Added more slew rate options
- Fixes for very rare crashes in the audio pocessing
- Increased maximum buffer size to 4096
- Fixed interruption behavior from Siri
“I love getting creative with drum patterns. Hours and hours of thumb-thumbing my surface and I never ever get tired of it! 🙂
Wanna have a go at remixing the track featured in this video? Visit my page at Propellerheads Discover: https://www.propellerheads.se/u/Foona“