“Guitarist Adrian Belew demonstrates the power of the FLUX:FX audio processing app when combined with the Keith McMillen Instruments SoftStep.”
FLUX:FX on the app store:
You can always just use the ‘round up‘ tag to check out all (or at least most) of the weekly round up posts to make sure you haven’t missed anything too big.
Here’s what’s new in MultitrackStudio for iPad 2.1:
- Now includes 64 bits version (better performance).
- On 64 bits iPads the Guitar Amp effect uses 4x oversampling instead of 2x (better sound).
- Semi-transparent ‘Rewind’ / ‘To last start’ hints appear on touching transport counter box.
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard is a bit smaller (except for Guitar and Drums layouts).
- Height of full-size tracks is now automatically adjusted when MIDI keyboard appears or hides again.
- Audiobus now works with 32 bits values instead of 16 bits.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.6 SDK.
- Some graphics and user interface improvements.
- Punch-in recording: transport now automatically starts at least one bar before punch-in point (2 seconds if editor timescale isn’t set to bars).
- Improved MIDI recording compatibility (recording MIDI data from certain apps didn’t work).
- Fixed: error message could appear after purchasing Pro Extension.
- Fixed: issue with sending volume controllers (#7) to External MIDI Instruments