AmpliTube (all versions) has now been updated to version 4.0. Here’s what’s new:
- Significantly enhanced sound quality: AmpliTube now uses the same amp DSP as AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC
- “Cab Room” feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (available via in-app purchase)
- New Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
- You can now place 2 FX after the amp for even more sonic possibilities
- Added drag and drop stompbox FX placement
- 16 mics derived from AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop are now available via in-app purchase
- Improved Studio section interface
- Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad AmpliTube versions
- Loop Drummer now features improved time stretching and UNDO/REDO editing
- In-app purchases are now displayed by an easy-to-browse graphic carousel system
- Overall aesthetics have been redesigned to suit iOS 8
- Greater consistency between all versions
The Wablet (still free) is now also universal.
“iRig Pads Editor, available for Mac and PC and free for all iRig Pads users, features an intuitive single-screen interface that lets lets you quickly create, edit and transfer scenes to iRig Pads. This gives you full control over all MIDI messages and assignments from the convenience of your computer. Now you can customize and tailor iRig Pads so that it fits your own unique production and performance workflows. iRig Pads Editor is available inside your IK User Area.”
“I produced this Instrumental Remake of the Daredevil Title Beautiful Crime by Grayson Sanders (Tamer) as a showcase for uFXloops and to express my feelings for this epic song. This version has been produced from the first note to the final production on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with uFXloops. The only post processing was to convert it to mp3 from ogg.
Downloadable Track on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ufxloops
More information about ufxloops can be found here:
Get uFXloops on Google Play:
Please like and share and leave a comment. I will publish a making-of video if uFXloops users are interested in that, to show how the beats were made, which mixersettings in uFXloops have been used, and some little tricks to create the ambience.
Very special thanks to Grayson Sanders for allowing me to publish this remake.
Samples Attributions (Creative Commons Attribution):
oboe, original Author: mancini, ufxloops.com
jaz-epi-3-5, original Author: erh, freesound.org
dancepiano, original Author: alfa, ufxloops.com
vibes, original Author: mancini, ufxloops.com
cinematicboomnorm, original Author: HerbertBoland, freesound.org
pearl vinnie paul snare 14×8 rimshot, original Author: pjcohen, freesound.org“
“AmpliTube 4 for iPhone/iPad will have a new cab room with gorgeous, hyper- realistic 3D representation of how to mic your speaker like a real one, using IK’s exclusive VRM (volumetric response modeling) technology. Two selectable microphones, with blend control and accurate 3D positioning for the most realistic speaker tone ever in a mobile app.”