Another even more rare bC16 on eBay now. I quite liked the description on eBay:
“I ordered a Chimera bC16 synth sometime around the start of Obama’s first term. It arrived in January. In the intervening time, I have acquired more than enough gear and frankly want this albatross out of my house.
Patchable with mini banana cables.
Used by Throbbing Gristle & a bunch of fancy brits with the clout to get their synths delivered on time.
Absolutely mint condition. Includes MIDI Din adapter, power supply, inverter, 1/4″ jack to 2mm banana cable, 10 mini banana (2mm) patch cables“
Chimera Instruments Ltd bC16 mk5 modular synthesizer on eBay
CASSINI Synth for iPad is down from $5.99 to $3.99 until the end of today.
As per Laplace, CASSINI Synth for iPhone is on sale at $1.99, down from $3.99, but only until the end of the day.
Laplace – Resonator Synth is on sale at $3.99 (down from $5.99) but only until the end of the day, which isn’t far off now. Sorry for the late reminder …
Just a regular reminder that if you want to help support the blogs and sites that make up the mobile music community please do consider buying your apps using the iTunes links you find on those sites (including this one of course). Thanks.
What’s the app that’s been most useful or the most inspiring this week? Or maybe just the app that’s been your work horse for the last few days. Tell me which one it is and why.
A rare bC16 on eBay, it’s been on eBay before, but not sold as far as I can tell.
Chimera Synthesis BC16 on eBay
Arpeggist is a MIDI Note arpeggiator with a very flexible step matrix editor for programming and a unique “rolling dice” random arpeggio generator. You can build arpeggios from scratch or use one of the factory arpeggios as foundation. You can also create an unlimited number of user arpeggio presets.
Just play a chord or a single note and it gets transformed into a grooving monophonic synth line or a rhythmical chord pattern.
introductory offer 50% off
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- User programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 40 Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie (bound notes), accent, transposition and note order
- Use to control MIDI compatible Synthesiser
- Play trigger notes live with the onscreen keyboard.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
- Chord generator plays complex chords on one finger playing.
- Internal sound generator.
- Selectable Arpeggiator MIDI Output port.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
- Audiobus 2 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
- Inter App Audio
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input/output connections.
Arpeggist is currently at its launch price of $4.99 which is 50% off the normal price