Johnny Mini is a powerful and versatile stereo multiwave tremolo effect designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more. Harmonic Tremolo modes create vintage phaser and univibe like tones, you can also modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, Johnny Mini can process external hardware by connecting a professional USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam or Apogee ONE, and many more compatible USB interfaces. You can also use the built in headset microphone. Guitarists can use the effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Johnny Mini supports USB MIDI interfaces via the Camera Connection kit, Bluetooth MIDI (iOS 8), Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Johnny’s effect parameters.
For more info and video demos visit: http://johnnyfxapp.com
- requires iOS 8.0 or later
- iPhone 5 or newer
- Audiobus compatible (Effect, state saving)
- Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
- Compatible with DAW apps such as Auria, Cubasis, Garageband and Multitrack DAW
- compatible with USB audio interfaces
- Core MIDI (USB, Virtual, Wifi)
- MIDI over Bluetooth (iOS 8, receiver)
- Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
- Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
- Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
- BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
- Audiobus compatible with state saving
- Inter-app Audio compatible
- Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Johnny Mini works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
- Apogee Jam and Jam96k
- Apogee Mic and Mic96k
- Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
- Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
- Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
- iRig HD
- iRig iMic
- Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
- Focusrite iTrack dock
- Alesis io2
- Alesis IO Dock
- Behringer UCA202
- many more
Johnny Mini – Multiwave Tremolo Effects Processor is available for $0.99
“Spring got me so i took the chance to go for a walk with my new little friend, the Teenage Engineering PO-12 rhythm and my phone to do some improvised recording in the wild.
- iPhone 4S loaded with Xynthesizr as a sequencer and synth, spiced up in Audiobus with Dedalus and AUFX:Dub in the FX chain. iPhone’s output is directly fed into the PO-12 audio in.
- PO-12 is doing the drums
- Music and ambient noises are live recorded on location with a Zoom H2″
“A quick overview of my new looping patch. New stuff includes, MIDI slave sync, re-factored loop recording, saving/loading sessions, eight additional loops and a whole host of other small tweaks/improvements.”
MobMuPlat on the app store
“Elastic Drums & zMors Modular & Ableton Live synced via Midimux software works fine”
Elastic Drums on the app store:
zMors Modular on the app store:
Midimux on the app store:
sBASSdrum Drum and Groove Machine 1.1.1 brings …
Two huge improvements! Audiobus 2 is now supported. And … MIDI! Plug in a device and get some basic drum mapping for the bass drum, snare, hi hats, and crash. Trigger the synth side with the C4 octave. See the all-new Info menu for Help.
This version also includes numerous other fixes: more stability, remembering your loops and settings on suspend/quit, and audio engine improvements.
Get your Wrist Rockin’! Watch Band puts a whole band on your wrist. Choose from an assortment of instruments or control your favorite MIDI applications.
Featured on Stuff.tv – ’10 properly interesting apps for your new Apple Watch’ –
“We’re not sure whether this app is mad or brilliant — it’s probably a bit of both.”
*** Low 0.99 Launch Price!!! Get Rockin’ Now! ***
SO MUCH MUSIC
Watch Band turns your Watch into an amazing new musical instrument that you will love once you try it. High quality samples are included to keep you sounding great.
- Guitar Chords
- Drums Pads
- Rhythm Loops
- A Full 88 Key Piano!
Jam with your friends as you discover a whole new way to make music.
SO MUCH CONTROL
Watch Band also functions as a complete wireless MIDI controller on your wrist. Watch Band uses your iPhone and Core Midi to connect to all your favorite Midi capable applications. So much can be done with just a tap on your wrist.
- Control Pro Tools / Logic / Live or other MIDI applications
- Set Tap Tempos for effects or delays
- Toggle effects on & off
- Adjust recording levels
- Tweak your mix from anywhere!
Watch Band has a variety of midi control screens to choose from including Buttons, Pads, Switches…even a Multi Channel Mixer!
SO MUCH FUN
Watch Band brings making music to a whole new world. Being able to realize an idea with just a tap on the wrist provides creative freedom not before experienced. It’s also terrific fun. You’ll love hanging out with pals creating mini concerts together.
SO MUCH MORE
The Watch Band iPhone app is a full featured player and midi controller as well. It also provides presets and options to configure your Watch layout in any way you wish!
Expect lots more from Watch Band. As we get this show on the road look out for cool new additions like:
- Expanded Sample Packs
- Additional Instruments
- Additional Screen Designs
- Open Sound Control
- Added Sensor Controls
- …and much much more.
We are only getting warmed up. Watch Band will keep your Wrist Rockin’!
Tera Synth 1.2 brings a few new features:
- Sharing sound presets via mail.
- MIDI Out to use Arpeggiator with other Apps.
- Open your recordings in other Apps using Apple’s Document interchange.
- Bluetooth audio support