Introducing Conductr 2: a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
- Traktor Module: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
- Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
- Each deck features 3 different view modes:
- Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
- Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
- Fx: Control single or grouped fx units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped fx presets.
- New interface color palette.
- Upgraded Conductr icon.
IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server at (https://www.conductr.net) to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.