In case you missed it, SynthTronica is currently free and well worth downloading for your iPad.
“Steve Booke shows how you can create a rock style pedalboard with BIAS FX. BIAS FX is the world’s first cross-platform, fully customizable amp-and-effects processor. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp Designer, and you can create and download thousands of guitar pedalboards and rigs from ToneCloud.”
“Instructions at: http://littlebits.cc/projects/musical-water-targets
Blast away some simple tunes with Musical Water Targets! Use water to close the circuit and jam out on your computer with the Makey Makey keyboard app.
How it Works:
The Makey Makey module is grounded to one of each of the nodes in every target. Each of the three outputs on the Makey makey module is attached to each of the remaining nodes. When water hits the target, it completes the circuit between the two nodes, sending a signal through the Makey Makey module.
Set your Makey Makey up to any of the musical interfaces on Makey Makey’s website, and jam away.
littleBits is the easiest way to learn and invent with electronics. Learn more at littleBits.cc“
“More at http://littlebits.cc/bits/makey-makey
Make the mundane momentous with Makey Makey and littleBits! With the Makey Makey Bit, you can use everyday objects to trigger your Bits and control cursors on your computer’s keyboard, or even control your computer with Bits. Perfect for newbies and experts doing art, engineering, and everything in-between.
littleBits is the easiest way to learn and invent with electronics. Find out more at littleBits.cc“
MultitrackStudio for iPad 2.0:
- Extension Pack (in-app purchase) is now called Pro Extension.
- Pro Extension: Songs can have either an extra Effect Return or up to 8 Groups.
- Pro Extension: Time stretching in track editors.
- Pro Extension: Tempo editor can process audio tracks.
- Pro Extension: Create new song using current as template.
- Pro Extension features Phase Inverter effect.
- Can now record multiple Audiobus sources simultaneously.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK.
- Improved transport cycling: Overview bar remembers cycle region after transport stopped, longtapping Play button starts cycling, transport menu features ‘Set Cycle Start’ and ‘Set Cycle End’ options.
- Editors: add and draw modes can be sticky (see ‘Sticky add/draw modes’ setting in Preferences pane).
- Editors: tweaked graphics to make it easier to see which mode an editor is in.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: step through presets by swiping vertically over the instrument box. Also works for SoundFont Player presets and the Pro Extension’s Convolutor effect impulse responses.
- Tempo editor shows mixed version of tracks in background.
- Matrix Sampler now displays the note to which the current cell responds.
- Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored pitch bend range setting.
- Fixed: Matrix Sampler’s Volume knob settings weren’t stored and recalled correctly.
- Several other fixes.