Celebrating Musikmesse, Steinberg has all its apps on sale until the 19th. Here’s what’s on offer:
Here’s what’s new in iDensity 2.0:
- New User Interface
- New: 4 Granular Streams (In-App Purchasing)
- New: Control Manager LFO
- New: Setting, Skip Sampler State from Presets
- New: Variable Stereo ECHO Delay
- Removed zip noise drom Echo Parameters
- Removed zip noise from Ring Modulation Dry/Wet
- Removed zip noise from ClassicReverb Dry/Wet
- Support for 14 bit MIDI nRPN
- iOs 8.2 SDK
- Audiobus 2.1.5
- Midibus 1.27
- Inter-App Audio fixed
- Save Control Manager in the Presets
- Bug Fixed
This major release of iDensity 2 introduce the multi-streams Granulation. This version is fully compatible with iDensity 1, you can play old presets and sound files. iDensity 2 is fully compatible with iDensity 1, you can play old presets and sound files. In-App Purchase will give you all the functionalities for all Granular Streams.
This is new from Apogee. It looks cool although the $4.99 IAP is slightly annoying. However, I shall give it ago, and of course it makes me realise that I’m starting to want an Apple Watch …
Anyhow, here are the details …
Professional field recording made easy
Apogee’s MetaRecorder is the first two-channel audio recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to offer intuitive multi-take recording, tagging and file organization for any field recording scenario.
Essential features of MetaRecorder can be controlled from Apple Watch – start and stop recording, add a take to Favorites, add Markers or set your microphone input level.
**Free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous audio recording. For a limited time, connect Apogee or Sennheiser iOS audio interface to upgrade or purchase full version in the App to unlock recording time restriction**
Made for ClipMic digital and MKE 2 digital by Sennheiser
The perfect companion to Sennheiser’s clip-on digital microphones, MetaRecorder features 24 bit/96kHz recording quality plus software control of the mic input level and DSP processing.
Transform Your Final Cut Pro X workflow
Apply metadata tags like Keywords, Favorites, Markers and more to your audio files while recording in the field, then share the recorded audio and Final Cut Pro XML files to Dropbox directly from MetaRecorder. When imported into Final Cut Pro on a Mac, the captured metadata greatly simplifies the process of organizing and parsing your media, substantially accelerating your post-production workflow.
Ideal for capturing Speech, Events or Audio for Video
MetaRecorder and Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones are perfect for anyone who wants a simple high-quality setup to record Podcasts, presentations, news reports, interviews or meetings directly to their iPhone.
There are amazing moments happening in your life you’ll want to relive in the years to come. Children’s recitals, performances, weddings, anniversaries and retirement parties – capture these memories with the best sound quality possible using Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and Apogee MetaRecorder.
Independent filmmakers can rely on iPhones as flexible tools for video production.As the audio component in a dual system DSLR video shoot, Sennheiser clip-on digital microphones and an iOS device make capturing professional quality productions simple and efficient.
Unlock the full potential of MetaRecorder: LIMITED TIME OFFER
The free version of MetaRecorder is limited to 60 seconds of continuous recording.
For a limited time, if you have a compatible Sennheiser or Apogee device, you can unlock unlimited continuous recording in MetaRecorder for free simply by connecting any compatible device (see list of devices below).
If you do not have a compatible device, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade to unlimited recording.
Compatible devices for unlocking MetaRecorder include:
- Sennheiser ClipMic digital
- Sennheiser MKE 2 digital
- Apogee JAM
- Apogee MiC
- Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac
- Apogee Duet for iPad & Mac
- Apogee Quartet for iPad & Mac
- Record multiple takes and navigate easily between them
- Mono or stereo audio recording up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- Effortless media organization of field audio recordings
- Add metadata such as Keywords, Markers + Notes and Favorites on the fly
- Customize audio file names
- Export to Dropbox as FCPXML format to open in Final Cut Pro
- Control input gain and other settings for compatible devices
- Control essential features with Apple Watch
The app is free but with a $4.99 IAP.
Here’s what’s in Motion Synth 1.1:
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE (beta, for iOS 8+ only): Control laptop software via Bluetooth. Send low-latency MIDI messages from the Motion Synth to your mac via a Bluetooth Low Energy connection.
- Send MIDI over USB: Now compatible with the MusicIO app, allowing the Motion Synth to control your mac audio software via your iPhone USB (Lightning) cable. Simply run the MusicIO app in the background to transmit all the Motion Synth’s MIDI messages to your mac via your iPhone cable. The MusicIO is also the first app to allow realtime audio transfer from your iOS device to your mac, allowing you to record your iPhone audio performances into your choice of audio software with pristine digital quality. Super simple, reliable, low-latency, and also works with extra long iPhone USB sync cables! See available USB alternatives for PCs at http://auug.info/wiki/doku.php/midi_over_usb_lightning
- Video tutorial: A step-by-step video guide for setting up the Garageband app to work with the Motion Synth app has been integrated into the Motion Synth app.
- Feedback button added to “Help / Account” screen (“Help / Upgrade” screen in the Single-Key version of the app).
- Bug fixes.