TC-11 version 2 has some great new features, and you can see a bunch of them in the previous video posts, but it’s on sale too and is down from $29.99 to $24.99.
Here’s what’s in version 2.0:
- Granular Oscillator
- New patch editor, with drag-and-drop controllers
- One-button tuning
- Live patch UI display
- New patch organizer, with tag filtering
- New synthesis engine
- New Table module
- Many new controllers, totaling over 300!
“A fast demonstration of tuning a patch using the Transpose menu.”
“A demo of how Touch Size (the amount of your finger in contact with the screen) can be used to affect a patch.”
“In 1980 Suzanne Ciani did a segment on 3-2-1 Contact where she demos a Buchla 200 series. Check out the great video, which inspired this new patch for TC-11 2.0.”
Needed a little help on the accompaniment for this one, so I went with Stereolab’s ‘Transona Five’ from Mars Audiac Quintet:
The patching area of TC-11 2.0 is all new, and has some great new features that make programming a patch easier and more responsive.
Laplace is on sale and down in price by 33% and is down from $5.99 to $3.99. It’s on sale until the 29th.
Photophore Synth 1.0.2 arrives with lots of goodness:
- Performance improvements — up to 15% reduction in CPU usage!!
- 6 new waveshapes! We’ve doubled the waveshape options, giving you a wide variety of new timbres. Enjoy!
- Glide: smoothly glide between notes when in monophonic mode!
- 12 new presets showcasing the six new wave shapes.
- Added glide to two existing presets: Killer Reese and Mr Legato.
- Fixed bug where Photophore would go to sleep while Inter App Audio was connected, causing it to disappear in the IAA host.