Here’s what’s new in Everest : Audio Looper 1.0.2:
- Added Audiobus support:
- Input and Output Slots: Can be inserted as either a Sender or Receiver app.
- Custom Triggers: Global Play/Pause toggle, Selected Looper Record/Play, and Incrementing of Selected Looper.
- Monitoring: Audio from apps and microphone will be routed to the output automatically.
- Loop audio from up to four apps/devices: Use hardware input channel assignments in Receive mode to route hosted audio streams to loops.
- Added switch for length quantization of loop windows. While changing the length of a loop, if the length is close to matching an integer multiple of beats, the loop length/end will snap to the correct beat-aligned length.
- Overdub and Replace edits/button presses can now quantize when ending the following modes: Record, Multiply, Insert, and Bounce.
- Minor graphical fixes: Loop window colors now update more frequently when transitioning from background to foreground.