JamUp and BIAS turn your iPhone and iPad into a powerhouse guitar amp and effects processor. Now 75% OFF, Expansion packs $4.99.
JamUp on the app store:
BIAS on the app store:
“Gaz looks at the last of the three Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators the PO16 Factory – more for synth and melodic lines.”
Here’s what’s new in the latest version of Novation Launchpad:
Make every tune unique with performance FX for iPad.
This update allows you to:
- Use two new FX types: Gater FX and Delay FX
- Change and rearrange your FX pads with presets
- Create custom FX pads using a dynamic editing interface for each FX type (In-App Purchase)
- Route the FX pad to particular tracks in your mix (In-App Purchase)
- ‘Latch’ FX pads
TL;DR — FX pads are the new creative hub of Launchpad. Now go create some amazing tunes!
“Running some PO Italo action thru my newly acquired state-of-the-art recording device.. a 30 euro Korg cassette recorder with built-in speakers.
Got to love Korg for this one, they made it around the same time that MP3 players came on the market in 2004 or something. I recorded it dry, but it has built-in effects to spice you’re mix up like a true professional 🙂
To make it sound like I was in a room, I played the tape-recording into my Sansui Reverberation Amp for that brown, orange 70’s feeling. Nice back story is that I bought the thing for 3 euro on a local flea market.. Guy thought it was a broken amplifier, and I also didn’t know what it was until I came home.
So I want to dedicate this Italo composition to the flea market guy 🙂
For your Italo Disco compilation cassette mixtape: https://soundcloud.com/moedars/po-12-italo-disco-cassette-special“
Here’s what’s new in DM1 for iPhone 3:
- Brand new Audio Engine with nice, crisp, clean sounds
- 64-bit architecture
- iOS8 and iOS7 compatible
- Accurate volumes for Mixer Effects
- There are now 2 FX!
- Live Waveform display for FX pads
- New export WAV and AAC algorithms
- Minor fixes and UI improvements
- Removed WIST support (current SDK 1.0 is not compatible with iOS8)
- Removed SYNTH effect (not Audio Engine compatible )