Something new from Image Line! Here’s the details …
Create professional sounding music in just minutes. Or perhaps you just want to lay down a percussion track and play keyboards over the top, you can do that too.
About Groove Machine Mobile ….
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile’s touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
Groove Machine Mobile costs $9.99 on the app store …
Here’s what’s new in CZ App for iPad:
- Sustain point will be drawn by the dotted line
- Optimized preset sounds
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
- MIDI IN messages change keyboard view ON and OFF state
“Here is my Galaxy Note 3 running the new Android Lollipop with Soundcamp app and Samsung Professional Audio technology. It is the first time I can use the Note 3 for making music with really low latency! Soundcamp is a free mobile DAW available on GALAXY apps Store. Up to now, it is compatible with Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Edge and Galaxy Note 3/ Galaxy S5 running the new Android Lollipop. It supports MIDI controllers and third party apps which work like plugins.”
TubeSynth is now on the bus. Version 1.3 brings Audiobus support and also precise frequency input with text field.
Here’s what’s new in Audreio 1.1
- Swiping right now clears the status area text
- Improved streaming performance
- Better latency handling
- Fixed crash when tapping the “share” button on an iPad
- Fixed intermittent bug which sometimes caused connection to fail
- Fixed rare crash when exiting the app
- Fixed empty tooltip bubble when tapping empty status window
Here’s what’s new in BeatHawk 1.0.2:
- Fixed Inter App Audio
- Fixed App icon
- Huge Memory optimization
- Added possibility to rename a project from user library
- Fixed japaneese writing on MIDI devices selection panel
- Fixed SongMode recording behaviour
- Fixed “Saving project” with projects that contains user samples (It is still needed to reload samples to pads that have user samples in order to update past projects made with version 1.0.1 and earlier)
- General purpose fixes