Well they’re still coming along, but just the other day the website changed and now says they’re going to be available in 2015. Nothing more specific than that sadly.
You can take a look at the site here.
Here’s what’s new in MobMuPlat:
- New Multislider output mode, Table range and draw mode.
- Remember user network settings.
- Fix OSC while in background – can finally do inter-app OSC.
- Get key strokes from a hardware keyboard.
- Built on libpd’s tracking of PureData 0.46: no more MobMuPlat-specific build of PureData necessary. Use the new PdWrapper.pd and PureData .46 to develop!
I don’t seem to get to say that too often these days, but, LF1 Monosynth is now on the bus with version 1.3.
Here’s what’s in the latest version of Auxy: Beat Studio:
- Added “Auxy Out” destination to support apps like iMini and DM1
- Improved performance to avoid hiccups when multitasking between apps
- Now preventing the iPad from locking while Auxy is playing
Here’s new in GrainProc …
- Save your granular setups as AudioBus states! (this bit has got me intrigued)
- New Icon
- Bugfixes for the sliders showing at incorrect positions at times