“Live looping cover version of Holding back the Years by Simply Red.
This is done live in real time with all parts recorded on the fly. No pre-recorded parts are used.
- Ipad running Audiobus and Loopy HD
- Behringer iStudio interface
- Behringer FCB1010 midi foot pedal
- TC Helion VoicelivePlay GTX
- Morpheus Capo pedal
- Handsonic 10
- ipad mini running Bismark bs-16i and TB midi stuff
- 3 tone cajon from M.a.D. Drums Perth WA
- Warwick bass
- various mixers”
Cubasis 1.9 has arrived with some new IAAs. Which is all fine and understandable as developers need to fund ongoing development of their apps, right?
Well I think that the new FX packs from Steinberg look like good value actually. Each one contains six effects:
- FX Pack 1: Reverbs & Delays (Tape Delay, Stereo Delay, Long Delay, Stereo Width, Non-Linear Reverb, Early Reflections)
- FX Pack 2: Vintage FX (Pan & Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, Bit Reduction, TalkBox, Wah Pedal, Enhancer)
Each pack costs £4.99 (GBP)
What’s the plan today? What are you using, finishing stuff off in or with? What’s the app of the moment for you?