R0Verb multi delay-line space machine is here and it looks particularly cool actually.
This audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you’re feeling lucky!
- Up to 50 parallel delays*
- Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
- Randomizer – creates a space with user-defined bounds
- Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
- Post 3-band EQ
- IAA and Audiobus2 compatible
- Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration
- Load / Save user presets
- Remember IAA hosts (will automatically load last used settings when a host reconnect)
* When using a lot of delay-lines this app consumes quite a bit of CPU. If you experience audio glitches and stuttering we recommend reducing the number of active delay-lines. iPad 2 or later is recommended, iPad 4 or later is preferred.
The app costs $3.99 (which is a bargain I think)