MonoStereo Synthesizer is a free full-featured analog mono synth with oscillator panning.
Why another mono synth?
Well, because I thought it would be fun to make one! This one does have one thing you rarely find, and that’s oscillator panning. With this you can create some nice effects using an LFO for the pan and also create wide stereo lead sounds easily!
The synth is completely free with no in-apps. If you feel the need to pay something for it, go see a gig by a local band! If that doesn’t cover it, buy their t-shirt! (or their CD if you have one of those CD-players we used to have 3 years ago)
- Minimalistic size, fast loading time and CoreMIDI Support!
- 3 Oscillators with customisable waveform (sine, square, saw), phase, level, detune and pan
- Lowpass and Highpass filters
- 2 LFO’s with customisable targets from filter values to oscillator panning and detune
- Filter and Amp Envelopes
- Portamento (almost named that ‘Glide’ but came to my senses. Portamento is portamento!)
- Delay and Chorus effects (very basic, I know)
- A few presets
- Saving and loading your own sounds
- Virtual keyboard
The app is free …