Here’s what we know so far about Figooroo …
Figooroo is an app that can open up to 4* Figure songs at once and:
- copy instruments, patterns, tweaks (defaults & motions), mixer levels from one song to another
- join one song with another
- shift a song with or without wrapping
- resize a song by trimming/repeating bars or shrinking/stretching them
- convert rhythms to notes
- email a song or open it in other Figure compatible app at any time
By alternating between shift, resize, copy and join, you can combine songs in many ways.
Converting rhythms is a very useful function allowing you to alternate between different rhythms in the same song and also slowdown/speed-up a song keeping the rhythm intact.
8 bar songs are too short for you? In Figure you can simulate a 16 bar song by halving the tempo, but the rhythms are also slowed down, making them more or less useless. Now, with Figoroo you can take two 8 bar songs recorded at normal tempo (even with different rhythms), resize each of them to 4 bars and join them together. All you have to do is open the new song in Figure and halve its tempo.
Wanna get those perfect notes in, but the song is too long and you have to wait another 30 seconds for another chance to record them? Why not split the song into pieces, open a piece in Figure, record the notes and then go back to Figooroo to join the pieces together.
Recording really really fast arpeggios is not easy in Figure, but Figooroo can help you achieve that. Record a song in Figure and open it in Figooroo to shrink it to fewer bars, thus increasing its playback speed.
You can also loop certain sections of the song and do many other things that you’ll discover along the way.
* Figooroo has 2 slots (A & B) with each one able to hold 2 songs