“Elastic Drums in sync with Korg Volca Beats. This time Elastic Drums sends out Midi Clock/Start/Stop signals. Works okay tight, unless you quickly change BPM”
“Primal Audio’s FM4 brings a very slick package of FM to iPads! With all of the controls on a single page it makes it easy to keep track of the madness! If you enjoyed this please consider supporting this series by sponsoring them on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/user?u=107612
Be sure to visit http://discchord.com for the latest music app news!”
Just thought I’d ask. I’m always interested in why people choose one of these platforms over the other. Of course I’m aware that there are others, and if you have a particular preference aside from the big too then I’m very interested to know about those too.
Here’s what’s new in zMors Modular 1.1:
- add a new bpm clock module
- add a new matrix mixer module
- add oscilloscope scale x/y in the context menu
- add log2, log10 & down sampling ramp to DSP module
- add threshold, gate programs to combiner
- add wave table additive mode (like zmors synth)
- add wave table unipolar lookup
- add circular/vertical knob gestures
- add play/pause button to top navigation
- add last change value option in combiner module
- add to combiner lastChangeMode of a signal (to combine trigger or cv signals)
- improve cable snap on drop
- speedup wavetable module
- bug fixing
We’ve put up a sign up page at Launchrock were you can sign up for future details of what we’re up to with MIDI Thing.
Please have a look.