Here’s what’s new in Synthecaster 3.0:
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes.
- The number of key rows can now be adjusted between a range of values depending on the screen size.
- When pitch bending a note, the note will now stay held no matter how far above or below the note you drag your finger.
- Menus can now be dismissed by dragging from any empty space on the menu or dragging from the bottom if the menu is scrollable.
- The MIDI Destinations menu now has an All Local Destinations option, which automatically sends MIDI to all connected outputs that aren’t network sessions.