I remember seeing this for the first time at Music Tech Fest in September. It’s a pretty impressive device actually so well worth a look at the funding campaign.
midiSequencer 1.11 has arrived. Here’s what’s new …
- Setting to enable load last bank/snapshot without any key presses.
- Adding filename to pf Panel saveBank button
- Fixed output latency set to 5000ms on initial install – now set to 120ms
- linked controls are now per type of control (notes, velocity, etc)
- lock controls – useful for audition & stopping playback mistakes.
- compressed graphics footprint by 20%
- fixed odd coloured green key mask for chords
- improved performance whilst in background
- Improved performance when IAA/AB host is disconnected/killed.
- Can now divide output clock by tempo (e.g. 1/2 or 8/1) in options panel – saved in snapshot
- increased midi echo fx tempo to include slower 8/1,16/1 & 32/1 tempo sync
- fixed bug with CCs not using values on Cycle reset.
This looks like a fun app …
Chiptune Guitar is a music app like no other. Featuring 12 instruments sampled from vintage hardware emulation, Chiptune Guitar lets you customize a grid of twelve fully-selectable chord slots to play virtually any song on instruments derived from authentic chiptune sounds.
Chiptune Guitar costs $1.99 on the app store: