GliderVerb by Amazing Noises is a “Reverberator with Glissandos” simulating a room gradually changing its shape. It is an expanded version of an algorithm created by James McCartney for his Supercollider 2 programming language.
The original algorithm had no user-variable parameters: this device adds a series of parameters to create a wide palette of effects; from evolving reverberations to granular disintegration to smooth resonances.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Continually Modulated Reverb Algorithm
- Pitch Resonator
- Ribbon Resonance Player
- Pad impulse generator
- Built In Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- iOS7 or later
- iPad 2 or later
New Version! We removed the “annoying voice” and now you can use all the Gliderverb features, even the Pad and the Ribbon. The only limitation is you can’t save new presets; but you still can load the old ones you made, using the two arrows you find on the left and right side of the preset name (top side of the main window).
With the in-App purchase you can access the Preset Manager, and MIDI enable the Pad.