Here’s what’s new in DJ Player:
New features for this Christmas! Improved track analysis, new waveform display, turntable effects, MIDI app control and more:
IMPROVED TRACK ANALYSIS
- Better bpm and beatgrid detection, especially for breaks and DnB.
- Harmonic key detection.
- Double-tap the pitch knob for automatic harmonic match.
- Tap on the harmonic key switch (above the pitch knob) to enable or disable time-stretching/pitch shifting.
- Change the notation (Camelot, Open Key [Traktor] or musical) in the Settings app.
- Please note: the new track analysis can not use the old analyis files, the app will re-analyze every track.
NEW WAVEFORM DISPLAY
- Shows average and peak levels.
- 3 zoom levels (hold SHIFT to reveal zoom controls).
- SHIFT + IN is turntable stop. Works with slip mode too!
- SHIFT + OUT is turntable motor off.
ENHANCED POINTS PANE
- Points button directly accessible.
- Adjustable auto loop on the points pane.
MIDI APP CONTROL
- DJ Player is now controllable by other MIDI apps on the same iOS device.
- Get creative, and create your own control interface with the MIDI Designer app for example!
- New filter sound and characteristics on mixer.
- Switchable pre and post fader fx on the mixer settings screen.
- Delete not just recordings, but every kind of audio file from the Recordings folder.
- Fixed an audio dropout/stuttering bug for some DJ controllers, including the Pioneer DDJ-SB.
- Fixed silent output for some USB audio devices.