In fact it was March 2011 when SoundPrism Pro came out, so it’s been a long time coming. But it’s good to see that Audanika is still around and making things again. Here’s the app’s description …
SoundPrism Electro is a musical instrument which makes it easy to come up with great chord progressions.
Play full arrangements of bass, harmony and melody with just one tap, making it an indispensable tool for songwriters or electronic musicians looking to add powerful chord progressions to their tracks.
- New sound engine with rock-solid polyphony and great-sounding effects. SoundPrism Electro’s new sounds are hand-crafted by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng to work beautifully with each other.
- Innovative and improved chord input system: effortlessly play inversions and chord progressions while focusing on your track, not on the music theory behind it.
- A ribbon controller for live manipulation of the built-in effects.
- New interactive tutorial system: SoundPrism Electro walks you through its interface and teaches you how to play.
- Supports Audiobus including state saving.
- Supports Core MIDI
SoundPrism Electro costs $4.99 on the app store: