So, here we are again at round time once more. It’s been a week since the last round up and we’re nearly at the end of 2014. So here are the highlights from the last week.
- Matrixsynth is now on Patreon if you want to support
- The Korg app sale is now continuing until the 31st so you’ve got plenty more time to get anything you’ve missed
- GaMBi 1.2 arrives
- Turquiose DS gets an update too
- And LP-5 gets a lot of new features in the latest version
- MicroSketch for iPad arrives
- My 24 apps of Christmas no 6 is Aurora Sound Studio.
- No 7 is bleep!BOX, and no 8 is ThumbJam (now on sale)
- You’ve probably seen this video and hopefully wanted to know a bit more too
- Buddha Machine 4 app appears on the app store unexpectedly
- Wotja, Noatikl, and Mixtikl are all now full paid apps and not freemium anymore
- Korg Gadget 1.1.1 brings multi-track export
- midiSequencer 1.10 arrives
- Convert iOS code to native Android apps? Here‘s a solution
- Glitch Machine is hopefully getting an update quite soon
- Photophore for iPad arrives, and here’s a video of it too
- And my 24 Apps for Christmas today is AudioShare of course!
- The KDJ-One gets funded
- And Phoenard is also fully funded as its campaign comes to an end
- We get a little update on what’s happening with Genome 2, which was nice
- And the Mikme recording app arrives on the app store
- iMaschine gets on the bus!
- And FM4 for iPad arrives and is on sale for only $0.99 until the end of the month
- Noii.se has been submitted now
- We get some very sad news about the future of Lucky Frame
- Noisepad gets recording at last
- Recho is an app for leaving sounds at specific locations and looks like it could be really good
- I explain a bit more about the black box and what it does …
- So of course Satrurday was a regular round up of SoundCloud tracks, but also had a few bits worth noting, for example …
- And of course, Humtap arrived too
So that was the week’s highlights from me. Enjoy what’s left of your weekend and I’ll be back tomorrow for more mobile music news.